My Order Point's
The MOP Connector is what enables real-time interaction between your enterprise systems from web-based custom applications and the My Order Point WorkSpace. It can be installed on one of your pre-existing servers and our support team will work directly with your to help confiure your firewall to allow for secure connectivity for users you choose to authorize. The MOP Connector provides a number of benefits to your company:
- Allows real-time access of business critical data like product pricw and availability.
- Enables your enterprise for web services interaction with your own internal systems.
- Takes minimial resource on your existing server.
- Provides a company standard API for your enterprise to enable B2B online transaction processing.
- Saves development time for newly developed transactions.
- Time tested with large volume scale transactions that provide top performance.
- Developer Portal showing complete API Documentation for each request-response transaction format.
- Pre-mapped transaction available for many enterprise platforms.
- Reduces cost of integration by using a proven service bridge designed for Supply Chain clients.
- Extensive list of transactions that handle inventory, contract pricing, customer information, purchase, order history, special orders, receipts, warehouse locations, and more....
- B2B and B2C website transaction sets to allow for custom website integration to your legacy platform.
My Order Point's
The MOP WorkSpace provides that platform for running your apps. We provide a wide range of apps that are connected to one or more of your data sources and applications via the MOP Connector. Once you download and install the MOP Connector, you can gain access to several of our apps that enhance user productivity.
MOP Document Manager
Our Showcase App: MOP Document Manager! The MOP Document Manager allow you to create new documents (ex. Quotes, orders, po tracking documents, and more) using a state-of -the art interface accessible via your web browser.
- Multi-Document Interface (MDI).Manage multiple documents of different types on a single screen. Less data entry.
- Drag-and-drop. Customers and items directly from internal search engine.
- Enhanced customer and product search engines. Merge information from multiple data sources into a single search (for example, you may have inventoried item information stored in one internal system, but non-inventoried items are stored in another). Our search engine allows you to search multiple locations, so you get the full picture.
- Edit Undo. Undo changes to correct errors made in data entry so you can return to your last saved copy of the document.
- Document Restore. Restore prior versions of a saved document.
- Attachments. Attach images, PDFs and other documents to a business document
- PDF Document Generation. Generate attractive PDF customer-ready documents viewable in the Cloud securely by your customers
- Data Enrichment. Extend product detail information captured during the order or quoting process
- Auto document save. Work automatically saved in your workspace on regular intervals in case you forget to press save.
And many more apps...
We customize our app templates to fit your exact requirements. You can start with just a few apps and add more over time. Here are some additional apps we have created for our customers:
Supplier Inventory Search
Display supplier inventory availability in real-time via web service interaction with your supplier's website.
Enter inventory receipts or adjustments in real-time on a single screen and update your back office Inventory and General Ledger via the MOP Bot.
Customer Project Manager
Provide a value-added service for your customers and track many orders involved in a customer-specific project schedule.
Tax Info Manager
Update customer tax information within back-office system to handle new tax regulations regarding sales.
Allow your customer service reps to search your own website catalog right from withing the MOP WorkSpace.
Customer Order Pads
Order from lists of commonly ordered items to maximize accuracy and efficiency of data entry.
Provide real-time analytics between customer-to-item correlations by aggregating information from multiple systems including ventory inventory web services.
AI Price Engine
Inject AI into your quoting by analyzing customer item sales activity to determine quoted price.
Review back-office sales in real-time, check order status, generate an Order Preview (Pick List) all from a single screen!
Secure web services ready to access for your enterprise!
A number of web services are available from the MOP Connector and are accessible when you have our service installed. Enterprise licensing is available for your own use.
My Order Point's
MOP Bot is your own personal robot dedicated to handling your data entry and inquiry to all your data assets. MOP Bot is an optional component to the MOP Connector and can provide a huge producity boost. The MOP Bot can enter data many times faster than a human and receives instructions from the MOP WorkSpace via the MOP Connector. The MOP Bot is useful in a number of scenarios:
- Allows for adjusting inventory on a single screen in MOP WorkSpace Inventory Manager resulting in several screen of data entry within the back office application.
- Enables alternate platform for common business functions like printing a pick list, release an order from hold, etc.
- Allows for AI to be layered above your data entry to ensure consistency in data handling and injection of automated workflows.
- Enables machine learning within your environment.